There is still time to make plans to experience the special events being conducted in the Walt Disney World® Resort in Central Florida in November and December, such as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom® Park, and Holidays Around The World along with the Candlelight Processional at Epcot®. It is also the ideal time to check out the dramatically transformed Disney SpringsTM area, formerly known as the Downtown Disney® Area. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, the vibrant new waterfront Disney SpringsTM offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options, and exceptional live entertainment options, with more than 150 establishments across its four distinct outdoor neighborhoods.
A great way to experience these events and Disney SpringsTM is by taking advantage of the special “Holiday Rates” that are being offered by the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels for stays from November 9-December 22, 2016. Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World® Resort, these seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels are within an easy walk to the significantly expanded Disney SpringsTM. In addition to featuring an ideal location at an outstanding value, the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney SpringsTM area.
The special rates also provide the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World® Resort as Star WarsTM Launch Bay and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®; Frozen Ever After and Soarin’ Around The World at Epcot®; Kilimanjaro Safaris® for a full day to night experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park; and Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire stage show at Magic Kingdom® Park.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2016 Disney SpringsTM Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney SpringsTM merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at Splitsville Luxury LanesTM, House of Blues® Restaurant, Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, STK Orlando, and Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea.
The Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels’ “Holiday Rates” for stays November 9-December 22, 2016 are:
· B Resort & Spa – 30% off best rate
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – 3rd Night Free, with rates from $89 per room, per night. Also, “Kids Eat Free” at the hotel (valid for one child 10 and under per paying adult).
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — rates from $119 per suite, per night
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $109 per room, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $95 per room, per night
· Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort – rates from $99 per room, per night
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney SpringsTM Resort Area – rates from $72 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com, specifically disneyspringshotels.com/special-offers/limited-offers/holiday-sale/ (or http://bit.ly/dsrah2016 ). The special rates are available for stays November 9-December 22, 2016, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
· Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – November 7-December 22, 2016 at Magic Kingdom® Park
· Holidays at Disney SpringsTM – November 11, 2016-January 8, 2017 at Disney SpringsTM
· Holidays Around the World – November 25-December 30, 2016 at Epcot®
· Candlelight Processional – November 25-December 30, 2016 at Epcot®.
Note that Theme Park admission is required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels include:
· The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
· Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
· Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
· The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
The reimagined Disney SpringsTM area overflows with the sights, sounds and flavors that come together in a beautiful outdoor environment with a charming waterfront setting. Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, this vibrant destination features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side.
Among the many new offerings that are open at Disney SpringsTM are such outstanding retail tenants as kate spade new york, Vera Bradley, Tommy Bahama, PANDORA, Under Armour Brand House, ALEX AND ANI, Sephora, UGG, TROPHY ROOM, and MAC Cosmetics.
In addition, Disney SpringsTM features such new specialty dining locations as Celebrity Chef Rick Bayless’ Frontera Cocina, renowned Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming, Amorette’s Patisserie, STK Orlando, B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co., D-Luxe Burger, Morimoto Asia Street Food, Sprinkles (cupcake bakery), The Daily Poutine, YeSake, and Aristocrepes.
Among the other appealing offerings which opened during the past year are the Indiana Jones-themed Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, The Ganachery chocolate shop, Vivoli Il Gelato (serving Italian gelato like its sister shop in Florence, Italy), Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC (which specializes in gluten-free and vegan baked goods), and Exposition Park (the home to Disney-owned food trucks, with delicious offerings from each of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks).
Plus, there are two new parking garages with a total of 6,000 spaces, and the new Village Causeway, which provides guests another path of travel through the area. In addition a pedestrian bridge from the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels to the Disney SpringsTM area is now available, making it even easier for guests.
Among the many other offerings open at Disney SpringsTM are: World of Disney store, AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24, The Art of Disney, The LEGO® Store, Build-A-Dino® by Build-A-Bear Workshop®, Disney Design-A-Tee, Disney’s Candy Cauldron, Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories, Once Upon a Toy, Orlando Harley-Davidson (apparel and accessories), Steve Baker Caricatures, Pearl Factory, Starbucks® at Disney Springs Marketplace, and Shop for Ireland.
Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) is a consortium of seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels that includes:
· B Resort & Spa — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, lounge, and wireless internet
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — the luxurious and recently renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace (formerly known as the Buena Vista Palace) – situated on 27 lush acres just steps from the Disney SpringsTM Area, the 27-story hotel just completed an extensive multi-million-dollar renovation, and features a Character Breakfast every Sunday
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – the closest hotel to Disney SpringsTM, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
· Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort — offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and no resort fees
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney SpringsTM Resort Area — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 comfortable guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney SpringsTM area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .