Make this summer unforgettable with the HOTLOGIC® Mini – 12V Vehicle Version and the HOTLOGIC® Mini-Wall Plug. These portable self-heating lunch bags are the ultimate companions for your summer gatherings, travel adventures, festivals, and more. Prepare nutritious meals in advance and heat them as needed, avoiding the temptations of unhealthy fast food. Plus, by using your HOTLOGIC®, you’ll save money on expensive takeout or dining out, allowing you to allocate your summer budget to more exciting experiences.
Unleash Summertime Flavor – Cook With Ease Anytime, Anywhere With HOTLOGIC®
Simply place your food inside, plug it in, and let it do the rest… it’s just that easy! Choose from four different colors that best suit your personal style and preferences: Blue, Black, Pink, and Red. More information is below:
HOTLOGIC® Mini – 12V Vehicle Version ($49.95):
- Designed specifically for use in your vehicle, RV, boat, and more
- It eliminates the need for external power sources or inverters
- Simply plug into your 12V vehicle power and heat happier
- Perfect for road trips, commuting, camping, and any situation where you need a hot meal while traveling
HOTLOGIC® Mini-Wall Plug ($49.95):
- Designed specifically for use in the home, office, school, hospital, and more
- Provides you with hot meals without the need for a stove or microwave
- Ensures that you can enjoy a hot and satisfying meal effortlessly
- Perfect for potlucks, meal prepping, work lunches, and more
THREE EASY STEPS:
- INSERT YOUR MEAL (prepared frozen meals, fresh foods, leftovers, etc.) inside the HOTLOGIC® on top of the included heating plate, and then zip it closed. You can use any flat-bottomed and sealed container or the plastic container that arrives with your HOTLOGIC®. You don’t even have to take frozen convenience meals out of the box!
- PLUG IN YOUR BAG then get back to whatever you were doing while it cooks! Let it heat up for about 40 minutes to 2 hours (depending on the depth of the food, it might take 2 to 3 hours). It will heat to the perfect food-safe temperature of 165 degrees and keep it there for up to 12 hours without drying out or losing flavor.
- ENJOY YOUR FOOD with just the right amount of moisture after it has been heated to perfection. No burned edges, no food splatter – you don’t even have to stir your food as it heats or cooks.
*Please keep in mind that this product can’t be used to bake, or cook dense, starchy vegetables (such as raw potatoes), and raw rice and pasta.
To learn more, visit: hotlogic.com
|About the Author
Ann is a freelance writer who started her professional career at the NY Trend more than two decades ago. Ann has since gone on to write for a number of major outlets including: Black Enterprise, Essence, MadameNoire, Pathfinders, Frequent Flier, Playboy, The Source, Girl, Upscale, For Harriet, The Network Journal, AFKInsider, Africa Strictly Business, AFKTravel, among others.